Why Choose Coco Coir Global?
Coco Coir Global is not only a prestigious and reliable coco coir producer and supplier from Vietnam, but has our own strengths that stand out from others. Below are some to refer to:
- We provide our products EC (Soluble Salts), pH, and Chemical characteristics analysis report, performed periodically by third-party accredited Laboratories in the USA, for Production Lots connected with customer Purchasing Orders.
- Our coco coir is made 100% from coconut husk, so it is totally organic. They also have low EC which is less than 0.5 mS/cm, stabilized pH ranging from 5.8 to 6.5, extremely low levels of Sodium (Na) and Potassium (K). Besides, we also have our products tested for heavy metals and pesticide residues periodically performed by accredited third-party laboratories and have outstanding results.
- 7 calendar days for Loose Coco Coir, and 20 days for compressed Coco Coir per container 40’HC. For Coconut husk chips: 3 days for unwashed products and 7 calendar days for washed and buffered products.
- As model business-to-business to commercial growers, distributors store with quick lead time.
- We are confident that our prices can beat the price of the same high-quality products features of competitors, saving our customers tremendous costs, increasing customer competitive advantage in the market, and customer profit margins.
- Our factory is located near the Seaport, the main port of South Vietnam. Our Logistics team works closely with the freight forwarder, and shipping lines for flexible shipping schedules, and obtains the most competitive Ocean Freight rates. The transportation time from Vietnam to Los Angeles, Long Beach appx 20 days to 25 days. New York 28-29 days. Vancouver 25 days, Toronto/Montreal 32 days.
- Having political stability, Vietnam is a reliable production place in the world.
Best-selling Products by Coco Coir Global
Loose Coco Coir Bag (50L or customized)
Bagged coco peat is our best-of-it’s-kind product in terms of quantity and production. The product comes in forms that are treated properly and are ready to use. They are versatile and can be used for multiple gardening purposes. This type of bag is also a perfect option for distribution to retail stores.
- Lightweight, easy to carry and use
- Convenient to transport with large quantities
See more here
Pre-filled Coco Coir Bag
The prefilled coco coir grow bag, also known as plant bag, offers a “smart” solution for growing plants both indoors and outdoors as the bag itself is already a container. Its volume is customizable. The product is provided to be:
- Convenient to use, carry and handle
- Fitted for growing various kinds of soft berries, veggies, cannabis, etc.
Coco Coir Grow Bag
Grow bag, also known as coco coir slab, comes in the form of long compressed coco coir slab, hence the name, usually widely used in greenhouses. Tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, strawberries etc. adore this product.
- Lightweight and convenient to transport with large quantities
- Recommended to use alongside coco coir cubes (propagation cubes)
Coco Coir Propagation Cube
The same finished Compressed Coco Coir product with Grow Bag product (OMRI Listed certified), only different in small cube form. Cubes are customizable. Packed with plastic bags (or biodegradable bags if required). Widely used for starting seeds and propagating.
- Specialized for greenhouse crops
- Recommended to use alongside with coco coir grow bags
See more here
Compressed Coco Coir Open Top Bag
The same finished Compressed Coco Coir product with Grow Bag product (OMRI Listed certified), only different in cube form. Cubes are customizable. Easy to manage by just being an open-and-use product. Rehydrate before use.
- Lightweight, easy to carry and use
- Easy to transport with large quantities
See more here
Bulk Coco Coir Bag 1800L/2000L (Loose)
The same finished Loose (Uncompressed) Coco Coir product with 50L Bag product (OMRI Listed certified), only different in packaging. Volume is up to 2000 liters or customizable. Ready to use form. Especially suited for large-scale cultivation.
- Economical and convenient to use
- Easy to transport by forklifts
Coco Coir Block/Brick 5kg
The same finished Compressed Coco Coir product with Grow Bag product (OMRI Listed certified), only different in block form. Hydrate the block with fresh water when used.
- Economical and versatile for different uses
- Suitable for both commercial and individual growers
Evaluating Coco Coir Quality and Source
A good coco coir maker will:
- Avoid situations that are conducive to pathogen growth
- Rinse and wash the coir to flush out salts
- Create the right blend of pith, fibers, and chips
- Have a transparent manufacturing process
- Produce traceable merchandise
- Package and store their product correctly
That is a lot to look out for. But you do not have to dig them up by yourself: the shopkeeper usually gets a hold of this information, or at least knows where to get them. Keeping up all factors usually those with higher quality and should be trusted.
Where to Buy Coco Coir from Coco Coir Global
Coco Coir Global serves a diverse and extensive list of customers, including independent growers, commercial greenhouses, distribution partners, and retailers in many countries worldwide. The ever-increasing demand for high-quality products alongside the call for optimal economic solutions motivated us- we want to develop a method to effectively output coco coir products as well as elevate our marketing strategies, ensuring that they will reach those who require them for purposes, especially greenhouse cultivation, and horticulture.
Learn more about our products here Coco Coir Product and opt for products that fit you the most.
Factors to Consider when Buying Coco Coir
When buying coco coir for your garden, presumably that you’ve already know what you are doing already and just here for the products:
- Quality and Purity: This information can be gathered from the supplier or through trials and errors yourself. With the market growing bigger as the product’s popularity also spreads farther, most products will have to improve their product’s characteristics to stay competitive.
- Packaging Options and Sizes: A lot of time, the product itself has to travel a big distance to get to their destination, especially through online shopping. Considering the choices to get the optimal usage of the product.
- Price Comparison and Value: Even if you aren’t running on a budget, saving money is always a good idea. Consider all other aspects to create an opportunity cost for each product and choose the best one for the cause.
Customer Reviews and Testimonials
We have our products exported to a number of countries, to name some, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Canada, and the U.S. We also usually gain trust as well as good feedback from our customers. Coco Coir Global is happy to partner and develop with growers worldwide by providing best products with high-quality along with appealing and competitive prices, contributing to sustainable agriculture.
With that, as long as it’s without the consensus, we never reveal the information given by our customer- A long live relationship.
FAQs about Coco Coir and Coco Coir Global
Is Coco Coir Global a manufacturer or retailer? Where is the factory situated?
Coco Coir Global is a manufacturer and global supplier. We both provide products to retailers and end-users. Our factory is in Ben Tre, Viet Nam.
What is Coco Coir?
From the empty husk of already harvested coconut, the fibrous part is separated making up coco fiber, the rest are either cut into smaller bits making up coco chips, or shredded into powdery material called coco pith/peat. After being properly processed, they will become a versatile growing substrate, being an ideal alternative to traditional soil or peat moss. Besides, there are multiple coco coir mixtures that suit specific crops.
Is coco coir cheaper than peat moss?
In terms of all aspects, it turns out the coco coir is cheaper than peat moss. It is not only made naturally from 100% coco husks but also reusable and degradable, becoming a good soil improver, making benefits for gardening.