The same finished Loose (Uncompressed) Coco Coir product with 50L Bag product (OMRI Listed certified), only different in packaging. Volume is up to 2000 liters or customizable. Raw materials are 100% natural from coconut husks. Ready to use form. Especially suited for large-scale cultivation.
Features of Bulk Coco Coir Bag 1800L/2000L
- Organic, biodegradable and environmentally friendly substrate
- Very low EC, especially suitable for “sensitive” crops
- Balanced and stabilized pH levels, with extremely low potassium and sodium contents, suitable for many different crops
- Extremely low heavy metals and pesticide residues
- High air-filled porosity (AFP) provides good medium structure (not too loose or too dense), good oxygen exchange, proper drainage, good water retention and nutrient uptake for better plant growth
- Good drainage as well as high water holding capacity (WHC) helps to retain moisture and avoid water logging for plants.
- Desirable aeration helps the plant roots to be supplied with the necessary amount of oxygen, thereby growing healthy.
- High cation exchange capacity (CEC) helps plants absorb necessary nutrients
- Does not contain harmful chemicals or pests, safe to use
Benefits of Bulk Coco Coir Bag 1800L/2000L
- Helps protect and reduce the amount of waste in the environment
- With outstanding properties, coco coir creates favorable conditions as well as an ideal environment for the growth of plants.
- Helps improve crop quality, producing tasty and nutritious fruits and vegetables
- Helps improve crop productivity, producing high yields
- Helps reduce the risk of plant diseases occurring as when using traditional soil
- Helps growers save costs in efforts of caring and using labor
- Versatile growing medium, applied in the use of both horticulture and non-horticulture (a number of other fields) (learn more here)
Direction of use of Bulk Coco Coir Bag 1800L/2000L
- Step 1: Take out an adequate amount of coco coir from the bag
- Step 2: Put it into seedling/propagation trays if it is for nurseries, or pots/containers if it is for transplanting.
- Step 3: For growing plants, transplant the seedlings into the pots/containers
- Step 4:Water and feed the plants with your own or recommended nutrient
Note: Take control of the feeding routine to avoid deficiencies
Preservation of Bulk Coco Coir Bag 1800L/2000L
- Store in a dry place: Make sure to keep the coco coir dry by storing it in a dry place away from any sources of moisture, including rain, snow, and direct sunlight.
- Seal the bag: After opening the bag of coco coir, seal the opening tightly to prevent moisture from getting inside.
- Keep it cool: Do not expose the coir to high temperatures. Ideally, it should be stored in a cool and shaded area.
- Avoid contamination: Keep the coir away from any potential sources of contamination, such as fertilizers, pesticides, and chemicals.
- Use within the expiry date as recommended by the manufacturer.
Coco Coir Grow Bag For Higher Yields Coco Coir Global
Coco Peat Bag 50L/100L (Loose) – Coco Coir Global
Coco Coir Block/Brick 5kg – Coco Coir Global
Compressed Coco Coir Open Top Bag (Coco Coir Brick)
Pre filled Coco Coir Bags 100% natural from coconut husks
zoritoler imol –
I just couldn’t depart your website prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard information a person provide for your visitors? Is going to be back often in order to check up on new posts
vorbelutr ioperbir –
Some really superb information, Glad I discovered this.