I. About Coco Coir Grow Bag
OMRI Listed: Omri product code: coz-16114
Raw materials are 100% natural from coconut husks. Ready to use form. Used widely for greenhouse plants namely tomatoes, cucumbers, capsicums, strawberries, cantaloupes, lettuces, etc.
III. Features of Coco Coir Grow Bag
- Organic, biodegradable and environmentally friendly substrate
- Very low EC, especially suitable for seed starting
- Balanced and stabilized pH levels, with extremely low potassium and sodium contents, suitable for different crops
- Extremely low heavy metals and pesticide residues
- High air-filled porosity (AFP) provides good medium structure (not too loose or too dense), good oxygen exchange, proper drainage, good water retention and nutrient uptake for better plant growth
- Good drainage as well as high water holding capacity (WHC), helping to retain moisture and avoid water logging for plants.
- Desirable aeration helps the plant roots to be supplied with the necessary amount of oxygen, thereby growing healthy.
- High cation exchange capacity (CEC) helps plants absorb necessary nutrients
- Does not contain harmful chemicals or pests, safe to use
III. Benefits of Coco Coir Grow Bag
- With outstanding properties, coco coir creates favorable conditions as well as an ideal environment for the growth of plants.
- Help improve crop quality, producing tasty and nutritious fruits and vegetables
- Helps improve crop productivity, producing high yields
IV. Applications ofCoco Coir Grow Bag
- Specially designed for most greenhouse vine crops
- Best when used with Coco Coir Propagation Cubes
- Widely used in greenhouses or high-tech polytunnels
V. Direction of use of Coco Coir Grow Bag
- Step 1: Hydrate the grow bag with fresh water manually using a watering can or automatically using an irrigation system (usually used in high-tech greenhouses that have monitoring machines) until it expands to the fullness.
- Step 2: Put the seedling into or the propagation cube that have young plant onto the grow bag
- Step 3: Water and feed the plants with your own or recommended nutrient regimes
Note: Take control of the feeding routine to avoid deficiencies
VI. Preservation of Coco Coir Grow Bag
- Store in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated area. This will help prevent moisture from seeping in and causing the coir to spoil.
- Keep it away from sunlight: Direct sunlight can damage the coco coir, so it’s essential to store it away from windows or any other sources of direct sunlight.
- Avoid contamination: Keep the coir away from any potential sources of contamination, such as fertilizers, pesticides, and chemicals.
- Use within the expiry date as recommended by the manufacturer.