At Coco Coir Global, we’re proud to offer top-grade products that serve a wide range of customers (mostly B2B companies) with diverse needs. Our high-quality coco coir substrates are highly praised by laboratories in both Vietnam and the US, and are even OMRI Listed for organic use. Perfect for growing everything from tomatoes and cucumbers to cannabis and ornamental plants, our coco coir substrates are versatile and effective. Plus, we’re happy to customize products to meet unique customer requests and offer worldwide shipping with flexible delivery options. Choose Coco Coir Global for top-quality coco coir substrates that will take your horticulture to the next level.
The same finished Loose (Uncompressed) Coco Coir product with 50L Bag product (OMRI Listed certified), only different in packaging. Come in prefilled and packed with plastic bags (or biodegradable bags if required). Volumes are customizable.
Raw materials are 100% natural from coconut husks. Ready to use form. Most used for some plants such as soft berries, cannabis, and gingers.
Features of Pre filled Coco Coir Bag
- Organic, biodegradable and environmentally friendly substrate
- Very low EC, especially suitable for “sensitive” crops
- Balanced and stabilized pH levels, with extremely low potassium and sodium contents, suitable for many different crops
- Extremely low heavy metals and pesticide residues
- High air-filled porosity (AFP) provides good medium structure (not too loose or too dense), good oxygen exchange, proper drainage, good water retention and nutrient uptake for better plant growth
- Good drainage as well as high water holding capacity (WHC) helps to retain moisture and avoid water logging for plants.
- Desirable aeration helps the plant roots to be supplied with the necessary amount of oxygen, thereby growing healthy.
- High cation exchange capacity (CEC) helps plants absorb necessary nutrients
- Does not contain harmful chemicals or pests, safe to use
Benefits of Pre filled Coco Coir Bag
- Helps protect and reduce the amount of waste in the environment
- With outstanding properties, coco coir creates favorable conditions as well as an ideal environment for the growth of plants.
- Helps improve crop quality, producing tasty and nutritious fruits and vegetables
- Helps improve crop productivity, producing high yields
- Helps reduce the risk of plant diseases occurring as when using traditional soil
- Helps growers save costs in efforts of caring and using labor
Direction for use of Pre filled Coco Coir Bag
- Step 1: Unpack the prefilled bag
- Step 2: Transplant the seedling/ young plant into the bag
- Step 3: Water and feed the plants with your own or recommended nutrient regime
Note: Take control of the feeding routine to avoid deficiencies
Preservation of Pre filled Coco Coir Bag
- Store in a dry place: Make sure to keep the coco coir dry by storing it in a dry place away from any sources of moisture, including rain, snow, and direct sunlight.
- Seal the bag: After opening the bag of coco coir, seal the opening tightly to prevent moisture from getting inside.
- Keep it cool: Do not expose the coir to high temperatures. Ideally, it should be stored in a cool and shaded area.
- Avoid contamination: Keep the coir away from any potential sources of contamination, such as fertilizers, pesticides, and chemicals.
- Use within the expiry date as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Coco Coir Grow Bag For Higher Yields Coco Coir Global
- Coco Peat Bag & Coconut Fiber 50L/100L (Loose)
- Coco Coir Block & Coco Coir Brick 5kg For Plant
- Coconut Coir Bulk & Coconut Coir Bulk 1800L/2000L
- Coco Coir Cube – Coco Coir Propagation Cube 100% Organic
- Compressed Coco Coir Open Top Bag (Coco Coir Brick)