The same finished Compressed Coco Coir product with Grow Bag product (OMRI Listed certified), only different in cube form. Cubes are customizable.
Raw materials are 100% natural from coconut husks. Ready to use form. Widely used for several plants such as blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, cannabis, and gingers.
Features of Compressed Coco Coir Open Top Bag
- Organic, biodegradable and environmentally friendly substrate
- Very low EC, especially suitable for “sensitive” crops
- Balanced and stabilized pH levels, with extremely low potassium and sodium contents, suitable for many different crops
- Extremely low heavy metals and pesticide residues
- High air-filled porosity (AFP) provides good medium structure (not too loose or too dense), good oxygen exchange, proper drainage, good water retention and nutrient uptake for better plant growth
- Good drainage as well as high water holding capacity (WHC) helps to retain moisture and avoid water logging for plants.
- Desirable aeration helps the plant roots to be supplied with the necessary amount of oxygen, thereby growing healthy.
- High cation exchange capacity (CEC) helps plants absorb necessary nutrients
- Does not contain harmful chemicals or pests, safe to use
Benefits of Compressed Coco Coir Open Top Bag
- Helps protect and reduce the amount of waste in the environment
- With outstanding properties, coco coir creates favorable conditions as well as an ideal environment for the growth of plants.
- Helps improve crop quality, producing tasty and nutritious fruits and vegetables
- Helps improve crop productivity, producing high yields
- Helps reduce the risk of plant diseases occurring as when using traditional soil
- Helps growers save costs in efforts of caring and using labor
Direction of use of Compressed Coco Coir Open Top Bag
- Step 1: Hydrate the brick inside the bag with fresh water until it expands to the fullness
- Step 2: While waiting for it to expand to fullness, use hands to stir it up for quicker expansion (if needed)
- Step 3: Transplant the seedling/ young plant into the bag
- Step 4: Water and feed the plants with your own or recommended nutrient
Note: Take control of the feeding routine to avoid deficiencies
Preservation of Compressed Coco Coir Open Top Bag
- Store in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated area. This will help prevent moisture from seeping in and causing the coir to spoil.
- Keep it away from sunlight: Direct sunlight can damage the coco coir, so it’s essential to store it away from windows or any other sources of direct sunlight.
- Avoid contamination: Keep the coir away from any potential sources of contamination, such as fertilizers, pesticides, and chemicals.
- Use within the expiry date as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Coco Coir Grow Bag For Higher Yields Coco Coir Global
- Coco Peat Bag 50L/100L (Loose) – Coco Coir Global
- Coco Coir Block/Brick 5kg – Coco Coir Global
- Coconut Coir Bulk Organic Growing Media 1800L/2000L
- Coco Coir Propagation Cube
- Pre filled Coco Coir Bags 100% natural from coconut husks
There are no reviews yet.