At Coco Coir Global, we’re proud to offer top-grade products that serve a wide range of customers (mostly B2B companies) with diverse needs. Our high-quality coco coir substrates are highly praised by laboratories in both Vietnam and the US, and are even OMRI Listed for organic use. Perfect for growing everything from tomatoes and cucumbers to cannabis and ornamental plants, our coco coir substrates are versatile and effective. Plus, we’re happy to customize products to meet unique customer requests and offer worldwide shipping with flexible delivery options. Choose Coco Coir Global for top-quality coco coir substrates that will take your horticulture to the next level.
The same finished Compressed Coco Coir product with Grow Bag product (OMRI Listed certified), only different in cube form. Cubes are customizable.
Raw materials are 100% natural from coconut husks. Ready to use form. Widely used for several plants such as blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, cannabis, and gingers.
Features of Compressed Coco Coir Open Top Bag
- Organic, biodegradable and environmentally friendly substrate
- Very low EC, especially suitable for “sensitive” crops
- Balanced and stabilized pH levels, with extremely low potassium and sodium contents, suitable for many different crops
- Extremely low heavy metals and pesticide residues
- High air-filled porosity (AFP) provides good medium structure (not too loose or too dense), good oxygen exchange, proper drainage, good water retention and nutrient uptake for better plant growth
- Good drainage as well as high water holding capacity (WHC) helps to retain moisture and avoid water logging for plants.
- Desirable aeration helps the plant roots to be supplied with the necessary amount of oxygen, thereby growing healthy.
- High cation exchange capacity (CEC) helps plants absorb necessary nutrients
- Does not contain harmful chemicals or pests, safe to use
Benefits of Compressed Coco Coir Open Top Bag
- Helps protect and reduce the amount of waste in the environment
- With outstanding properties, coco coir creates favorable conditions as well as an ideal environment for the growth of plants.
- Helps improve crop quality, producing tasty and nutritious fruits and vegetables
- Helps improve crop productivity, producing high yields
- Helps reduce the risk of plant diseases occurring as when using traditional soil
- Helps growers save costs in efforts of caring and using labor
Direction for use of Compressed Coco Coir Open Top Bag
- Step 1: Hydrate the brick inside the bag with fresh water until it expands to the fullness
- Step 2: While waiting for it to expand to fullness, use hands to stir it up for quicker expansion (if needed)
- Step 3: Transplant the seedling/ young plant into the bag
- Step 4: Water and feed the plants with your own or recommended nutrient
Note: Take control of the feeding routine to avoid deficiencies
Preservation of Compressed Coco Coir Open Top Bag
- Store in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated area. This will help prevent moisture from seeping in and causing the coir to spoil.
- Keep it away from sunlight: Direct sunlight can damage the coco coir, so it’s essential to store it away from windows or any other sources of direct sunlight.
- Avoid contamination: Keep the coir away from any potential sources of contamination, such as fertilizers, pesticides, and chemicals.
- Use within the expiry date as recommended by the manufacturer.