The same finished Compressed Coco Coir product with Grow Bag product (OMRI Listed certified), only different in cube form. Cubes are customizable. Packed with plastic bags (or biodegradable bags if required).
Raw materials are 100% natural from coconut husks. Ready to use form. Widely used for starting seeds and propagating cuttings. Especially suitable for greenhouse crops such as tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, eggplants, etc.
Features of Coco Coir Propagation Cube
- Organic, biodegradable, and environmentally friendly substrate
- Very low EC, especially suitable for seed starting
- Balanced and stabilized pH levels, with extremely low potassium and sodium contents, suitable for different crops
- Extremely low heavy metals and pesticide residues
- High air-filled porosity (AFP) provides good medium structure (not too loose or too dense), good oxygen exchange, proper drainage, good water retention, and nutrient uptake for better plant growth
- Good drainage as well as high water holding capacity (WHC) helps to retain moisture and avoid water logging for plants.
- Desirable aeration helps the plant roots to be supplied with the necessary amount of oxygen, thereby growing healthy.
- High cation exchange capacity (CEC) helps plants absorb necessary nutrients
- Does not contain harmful chemicals or pests, safe to use
Benefits of Coco Coir Propagation Cube
- Helps protect and reduce the amount of waste in the environment
- With outstanding properties, coco coir creates favorable conditions as well as an ideal environment for the growth of plants.
- Helps improve crop quality, producing tasty and nutritious fruits and vegetables
- Helps improve crop productivity, producing high yields
- Helps reduce the risk of plant diseases occurring as when using traditional soil
- Helps growers save costs in efforts of caring and using labor
Direction of use of Coco Coir Propagation Cube
- Step 1: Hydrate the grow cube with fresh water manually using a watering can or automatically using an irrigation system (usually used in high-tech greenhouses that have monitoring machines) until it expands to fullness.
- Step 2: Put the seed or the seedling into the grow cube
- Step 3: Water and feed the plants with your own or recommended nutrient regimes (if needed)
Note: Take control of the feeding routine to avoid deficiencies
Preservation of Coco Coir Propagation Cube
- Store in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated area. This will help prevent moisture from seeping in and causing the coir to spoil.
- Keep it away from sunlight: Direct sunlight can damage the coco coir, so it’s essential to store it away from windows or any other sources of direct sunlight.
- Avoid contamination: Keep the coir away from any potential sources of contamination, such as fertilizers, pesticides, and chemicals.
- Use within the expiry date as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Coco Coir Grow Bag For Higher Yields Coco Coir Global
- Coco Peat Bag 50L/100L (Loose) – Coco Coir Global
- Coco Coir Block/Brick 5kg – Coco Coir Global
- Coconut Coir Bulk Organic Growing Media 1800L/2000L
- Compressed Coco Coir Open Top Bag (Coco Coir Brick)
- Pre filled Coco Coir Bags 100% natural from coconut husks
There are no reviews yet.