OMRI Listed: Omri product code: coz-16230
Raw materials are 100% natural from coconut husks. Ready to use form. This type of bag is convenient for distribution to Retail Stores.
Features of Coco Peat Bag 50L/100L (Loose)
- Organic, biodegradable and environmentally friendly substrate
- Very low EC, especially suitable for “sensitive” crops
- Balanced and stabilized pH levels, with extremely low potassium and sodium contents, suitable for many different crops
- Extremely low heavy metals and pesticide residues
- High air-filled porosity (AFP) provides good medium structure (not too loose or too dense), good oxygen exchange, proper drainage, good water retention and nutrient uptake for better plant growth
- Good drainage as well as high water holding capacity (WHC) helps to retain moisture and avoid water logging for plants.
- Desirable aeration helps the plant roots to be supplied with the necessary amount of oxygen, thereby growing healthy.
- High cation exchange capacity (CEC) helps plants absorb necessary nutrients
- Does not contain harmful chemicals or pests, safe to use
Benefits of Coco Peat Bag 50L/100L (Loose)
- Helps protect and reduce the amount of waste in the environment
- With outstanding properties, coco coir creates favorable conditions as well as an ideal environment for the growth of plants.
- Helps improve crop quality, producing tasty and nutritious fruits and vegetables
- Helps improve crop productivity, producing high yields
- Helps reduce the risk of plant diseases occurring as when using traditional soil
- Helps growers save costs in efforts of caring and using labor
- Versatile growing medium, applied in the use of both horticulture and non-horticulture (a number of other fields) (learn more here)
Direction of use of Coco Coir Block 5kg (for horticulture)
- Step 1: Take out an adequate amount of coco coir from the bag
- Step 2: Put it into seedling/propagation trays if it is for nurseries, or pots/containers if it is for transplanting.
- Step 3: For growing plants, transplant the seedlings into the pots/containers
- Step 4:Water and feed the plants with your own or recommended nutrient
Note: Take control of the feeding routine to avoid deficiencies
Preservation of Coco Peat Bag 50L/100L (Loose)
- Store in a dry place: Make sure to keep the coco coir dry by storing it in a dry place away from any sources of moisture, including rain, snow, and direct sunlight.
- Seal the bag: After opening the bag of coco coir, seal the opening tightly to prevent moisture from getting inside.
- Keep it cool: Do not expose the coir to high temperatures. Ideally, it should be stored in a cool and shaded area.
- Avoid contamination: Keep the coir away from any potential sources of contamination, such as fertilizers, pesticides, and chemicals.
- Use within the expiry date as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Coco Coir Grow Bag For Higher Yields Coco Coir Global
- Coco Coir Block/Brick 5kg – Coco Coir Global
- Coconut Coir Bulk Organic Growing Media 1800L/2000L
- Coco Coir Propagation Cube
- Compressed Coco Coir Open Top Bag (Coco Coir Brick)
- Pre filled Coco Coir Bags 100% natural from coconut husks
There are no reviews yet.