At Coco Coir Global, we take immense pride in presenting an extensive range of superior products meticulously designed to cater to a diverse spectrum of customers, predominantly focusing on B2B enterprises, each with their unique requirements.
Our high-quality coco coir substrates are highly praised by laboratories in both Vietnam and the US, and are even OMRI Listed for organic use. With a vast factory and global shipping, we ensure an uninterrupted supply while maintaining consistent product quality. In addition, we have the capability to customize products to meet individualized specifications, tailored for a variety of intended customer uses.
Furthermore, we have a proven track record of exporting our products to a number of countries around the world, and testimonials from our partners make us become a potential and reliable supplier. We are dedicated to providing customers with the finest Coco Coir products, which contribute to their success in cultivation.
Coco peat or coco coir made from 100% natural coconut husks, has a uniform fine and porous texture. Ready to use (no pre-rinsing required). Available in both loose (uncompressed) and compressed form. Product specs are customizable. Combine with coco fiber or coco chips to create multiple blends that suit specific plants. Can be mixed with other substances such as perlite or vermiculite (optional) to enhance plant growth.
*Storage condition: Dry and cool place.
Type: bag, cube, brick/block, grow bag, open top bag, custom
Features of Coco Peat
- Organic, biodegradable and environmentally friendly substrate
- Very low EC and neutral pH levels which are optimized for the ideal growth of various plants
- Remarkably low Potassium and Sodium salts
- Negligible heavy metal and pesticide residue
- High air-filled porosity (AFP) provides good medium structure (not too loose or too compacted), good oxygen exchange and nutrient uptake for overall plant growth
- High water holding capacity (WHC) as well as good drainage, helping to retain moisture and avoid water logging for plants.
- Desirable aeration helps the plant roots to be supplied with the necessary amount of oxygen, thereby growing healthy.
- Free of impurities and contaminants, which is completely clean and safe to use
Benefits of Coco Peat
- Versatile growing medium, applied in use of both horticulture and non-horticulture (a number of other fields)
- Help protect and reduce the amount of waste in the environment, contributing to sustainable agriculture.
- With outstanding properties, coco coir creates favorable conditions as well as an ideal environment for the growth of plants.
- Help improve crop quality, producing tasty and nutritious fruits and vegetables
- Helps improve crop productivity, producing high yields
- Being an ideal component of compost, enriching nutrients in the agricultural soil
- Helps reduce the risk of plant diseases occurring as when using traditional soil
- Helping growers save costs in efforts of caring and using labor