At Global Coconut Fiber , we are proud to offer premium products that serve a wide range of customers (mostly B2B companies) with diverse needs. Our high quality coconut fiber substrates are highly praised by laboratories in both Vietnam and the United States, and even OMRI Listed for organic use. . Perfect for growing everything from tomatoes and cucumbers to cannabis and ornamentals, our coconut fiber substrates are versatile and effective. Additionally, we are happy to customize products to meet unique customer requests and offers. Worldwide shipping with flexible delivery options. Choose Coco Coir Global for high-quality coconut fiber substrates that will take your horticulture to the next level.
The same finished compressed coconut fiber product with the Grow Bag product ( OMRI Listed Certified ), only it differs in cube shape. The cubes are customizable.
The raw materials are 100% natural from coconut shells. Ready to use form. Widely used for various plants such as blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, cannabis and ginger.
Features of tablet Coconut fiber Open top bag
- Organic, biodegradable and environmentally friendly substrate
- Very low EC, especially suitable for “sensitive” crops
- Balanced and stabilized pH levels, with extremely low potassium and sodium contents, suitable for many different crops.
- Extremely low residues of heavy metals and pesticides.
- High air filled porosity (AFP) provides good medium structure (neither too loose nor too dense), good oxygen exchange, proper drainage, good water retention and nutrient absorption for better plant growth.
- Good drainage and high water holding capacity (WHC) help retain moisture and prevent waterlogging of plants.
- Desirable aeration helps plant roots receive the necessary amount of oxygen and, therefore, grow healthy.
- High cation exchange capacity (CEC) helps plants absorb necessary nutrients
- Contains no harmful chemicals or pests, safe to use.
Benefits of Compressed Open Bag with Coconut Fiber Top
- Helps protect and reduce the amount of waste in the environment.
- With exceptional properties, coconut fiber creates favorable conditions and an ideal environment for plant growth.
- It helps improve the quality of crops, producing tasty and nutritious fruits and vegetables.
- Helps improve crop productivity, producing high yields.
- Helps reduce the risk of plant diseases like when using traditional soil.
- Helps producers save costs on care efforts and labor use.
Compressed Coconut Fiber Open Top Bag Instructions for Use
- Step 1: Hydrate the brick inside the bag with fresh water until it expands as much as possible.
- Step 2: While waiting for it to expand to fullness, use your hands to shake it for faster expansion (if necessary).
- Step 3: Transplant the seedling/young plant into the bag
- Step 4: Water and feed the plants with your own or recommended nutrient.
Note: Take control of your eating routine to avoid deficiencies
Preservation of the open bag with compressed coconut fiber lid
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. This will help prevent moisture from seeping in and causing the coconut fiber to spoil.
- Keep out of sunlight: Direct sunlight can damage coconut fiber, so it is essential to store it away from windows or any other source of direct sunlight.
- Avoid contamination: Keep coconut fiber away from any potential sources of contamination, such as fertilizers, pesticides, and chemicals.
- Use within the manufacturer’s recommended expiration date.
- Coco Coir Grow Bag For Higher Yields Coco Coir Global
- Coco peat bag 50L/100L (loose) – Coco Coir Global
- Coconut fiber block /Brick 5kg – Coco Coir Global
- Bulk Coconut Fiber Organic Growing Media 1800L/2000L
- Coconut Fiber Propagation Cube
100% Natural Prefilled Coconut Fiber Bags from Coconut Shells