At Coco Coir Global, we take immense pride in presenting an extensive range of superior products meticulously designed to cater to a diverse spectrum of customers, predominantly focusing on B2B enterprises, each with their unique requirements.
Our high-quality coco coir substrates are highly praised by laboratories in both Vietnam and the US, and are even OMRI Listed for organic use. With a vast factory and global shipping, we ensure an uninterrupted supply while maintaining consistent product quality. In addition, we have the capability to customize products to meet individualized specifications, tailored for a variety of intended customer uses.
Furthermore, we have a proven track record of exporting our products to a number of countries around the world, and testimonials from our partners make us become a potential and reliable supplier. We are dedicated to providing customers with the finest Coco Coir products, which contribute to their success in cultivation.
Coconut husk, or coco coir, or simply coir, provides an eco-friendly and versatile gardening solution. Its exceptional water retention and aeration qualities ensure optimal plant hydration and root health. With its biodegradable nature, coconut husk promotes sustainability in gardening practices. As a renewable resource, coconut husk aligns with eco-conscious gardening, making it a valuable choice for both hobbyists and professionals.
*Storage condition: Dry and cool place.
Features of Coconut Husk
- Organic, biodegradable and environmentally friendly substrate
- Very low EC and neutral pH levels which are optimized for the ideal growth of various plants
- Remarkably low Potassium and Sodium salts
- Negligible heavy metal and pesticide residue
- High air-filled porosity (AFP) provides good medium structure (not too loose or too compacted), good oxygen exchange and nutrient uptake for overall plant growth
- High water holding capacity (WHC) as well as good drainage, helping to retain moisture and avoid water logging for plants.
- Desirable aeration helps the plant roots to be supplied with the necessary amount of oxygen, thereby growing healthy.
- Free of impurities and contaminants, which is completely clean and safe to use
Benefits of Coconut Husk
- Versatile growing medium, applied in use of both horticulture and non-horticulture (a number of other fields)
- Help protect and reduce the amount of waste in the environment, contributing to sustainable agriculture.
- With outstanding properties, coco coir creates favorable conditions as well as an ideal environment for the growth of plants.
- Help improve crop quality, producing tasty and nutritious fruits and vegetables
- Helps improve crop productivity, producing high yields
- Being an ideal component of compost, enriching nutrients in the agricultural soil
- Helps reduce the risk of plant diseases occurring as when using traditional soil
- Helping growers save costs in efforts of caring and using labor